Lexington Reptile Expo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians.

3 posters

Go down

Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians. Empty Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians.

Post by david.cravens May 12th 2010, 11:10 pm

MacsPoison and several others have started this, I'm spreading the word I posted a few days ago about amphibians being next on the chopping block now is the time to be proactive.

As you are all well aware of, we may be facing some issues in the near future that will effect everyone keeping amphibians. While there are great causes fighting for our legal rights as a hobby, the amphibian portion needs to organize as well. Taking a moment to do so now, can help.

Over the last week several of us got together and pushed for an idea that would directly help all in this fight. We believe that creating a roster of amphibian keepers, breeders and just over all enthusiast' will aid in those who stand for us.

There are MANY who lurk on the forums, who only go to the expos, who only have a pet toad or a few frogs and even more that think, someday I'm going to get into amphibians.. Think about how many people have an opinion, but don't get to the polls to vote!

We need YOUR help!

A.A.N.N.A
(Amphibian Alliance Network of N. America)
Proudly provides a united voice to amphibian breeders & keepers. Aiding in the security of our Hobby, its Members and our Future.

This is being created to offer a chance for those people to silently count. This is FREE to join, we are not looking to gather donations but rather WHO is out there!! A mailing list that can impact the moment to act in great numbers!

Since the moment we hatched this idea last thursday, we can provide already over 5000k names, addresses etc to the cause!

Please be a supporter!!
This is a call out to EVERYONE! We ALL need to be counted.

The time to ACT is coming, the time to organize is NOW!

Send your information to:

AANNASociety@yahoo.com

Name-

Mailing Address-

Ph #-

Email-

Also if you want to add what you keep.

We need at least an email to send out future info!

This information is what it may take for the Government to take us serious!! None of this will be posted or used in any other way.

PLEASE DO NOT leave the above info on here! Send it to-

AANNASociety@yahoo.com

Feed back, questions & comments may be left, also let us know if you did sign up!

THANK YOU!!!
david.cravens
david.cravens

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=574905480&

Back to top Go down

Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians. Empty Re: Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians.

Post by LRE May 13th 2010, 9:41 pm

Just signed up. Lets all join in and fight to keep out rights! David if you would want to send some information to me and/or a sign up sheet we would be more than happy to pass out the info and gather signatures for you at the show. If you have someone available to come and set up with information we would be more than happy to give a free table as well. Please let me know.

LRE
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.lexingtonreptileexpo.com

Back to top Go down

Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians. Empty Re: Lets start the fight to keep our amphibians.

Post by david.cravens May 13th 2010, 10:51 pm

I'll see if we can get something up for you, if nothing else I'll try and see if I can hand it off to J. Hamm to collect sigs/info for me.
david.cravens
david.cravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor November 2nd 2010, 9:09 pm

I signed up. All I keep is amphibians and I dont want to be caught off guard by government strangle.

Is there a web site for this?
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by david.cravens November 2nd 2010, 9:26 pm

david.cravens
david.cravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum