Lexington Reptile Expo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarantulas

2 posters

Go down

Tarantulas Empty Tarantulas

Post by thedjidentity November 21st 2009, 5:15 am

Looking for a tarantula? Or do you need help with your current tarantula including education, as well as any other questions you may have?
Ive owned many tarantulas and am starting to get back into the hobby. I am here to help you find the T that you want at a great price, from a knowledgeable breeder. Also, every T is captive bred.

I have many friends in the hobby both in America, as well as in Southeast Asia where some of the more exotic T's are.

Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a specific species of T, whether you are a T hobbiest, or someone wanting to get into the hobby. I am local, and I can help you get off on the right foot without putting a huge dent in your pocket.

Dont trust the Ts you get from pet stores. Not only are there no pet stores that know enough about them, but pretty much the only species they have are the common Chillean Rose.

Once my hobby is up a little more, and I get back to about 20 or so species, I will show at the expo, so feel free to look me up! Maybe mid 2010. Cheers, and I hope more people will give this hobby a chance!
thedjidentity
thedjidentity

Back to top Go down

Tarantulas Empty Re: Tarantulas

Post by Fanfare January 26th 2010, 10:14 pm

In just a few weeks, I will be placing an order from a dealer with a fairly large selection of Ts. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send you a pricelist of what is available.
Fanfare
Fanfare

http://www.warsingstables.com

Back to top Go down